Are you looking for a teacher who can take your group on a musical journey that you've never been on before? Are you ready for a new experience with a teacher who will help you discover a new language in an entertaining and fun atmosphere? Look no further than LingoTech. Started by the dynamic team of Uwe Kind and Mark Schaffel, LingoTech fuses melody, drama, rhythm, movement, and language into an interactive and spectacular experience that inspires children and young people to learn a language in a fun and incredible environment.
LingoTech is visual-dramatic music that propels enthusiasm and interest in language learning. It's a song, a dance, drama and a fun way to learn. Through understanding comes interest, through the music comes retention, through dance comes interaction, and it all results in learning. It is based upon SingLing, a popular foreign language method pioneered by Mr. Kind and used successfully worldwide.
This approach builds on the concept that music helps young people learn a new language by teaching them pronunciation, memorization, and intonation. It not only believes this theory but puts it into practice with its unique concerts and workshops led by Mr. Kind! With a notable client list and impressive experience as a teacher and communicator, you will know that hiring Uwe for a workshop or concert will reap lifelong benefits for your group that they will not soon forget!
Click on our music menu to hear song samples, see lyrics, and lots more!!
Latest News & Videos
Our Newest Video: Alles blau!
Check Out our Newest Music Video "Bully Bully"!
Video: Uwe Kind aus East Hampton mit ‘Der blaue Bus'
We Need Your Feedback!
LingoTech in Olomouc, Tschechien
Here's a Blast from the Past for our friends at the Pablo Gargallo School in Zaragoza, Spain!
Uwe Kind and LingoTech Heading to Denmark
From our Concert at Wauwatosa High School in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Thanks to Stoney Creek and L'Anse Creuse High Schools!
- American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese
- American Association of Teachers of German
- Associazione Culturale Italo -Tedesca Ravenna
- Goethe-Zentrum Verona Istituto di Cultura Italo-Tedesca
- Haus Rheinland Pfalz / Maison Rhenanie Palatinat
- Instituto di Cultura Italo -Tedesco, Padova, Italia
- Instituto Tedesco - Perugia, Italia
- We Love Deutsch!
- Hørsholm Skole
- Alborg Skole
- Ganløse Skole
- Greve Privat Skole
- Ringe Efterskole
- Viby Friskole
- Esbjerg Realskole
- Vipperød Skole
- Copenhagen International School
- 1st High School of Xanthi
- 3rd High School of Xanthi
- 4th High School of Xanthi
- 6th High School of Xanthi
- 3rd Lyceum of Xanthi
- Genisea High School
- Erasmio High School
- Olvio High School
- Stravroupoli High School
- Instituto d'Istruzione Superiore Statale "G. Peno-C. Rosa" - Nereto
- Liceo "Sesto Properzio" Assisi
- Liceo Peano, Nereto
- Liceo Primo Levi
- Escuela Oficial de Idiomas, Bilbao España
- Asociacion Cultural Del Colegio Aleman Zaragoza, España
- Colegio Británico de Aragón / British School of Aragon
- Universitat de Valencia
- Colegio Juan de Lanuza
- Bard College Red Hook NY
- Cudahy High School Cudahy, WI
- Fallston High School Fallston, MD
- German School of Connecticut
- L'anse Area Schools L'anse, MI
- Melrose Veterans Memorial Middle School Melrose, MA
- North Dorchester High School Hurlock, MD
- Overlook Elementary School Linthicum Heights, MD
- South Carroll High School Sykesville, MD
- Stoney Creek High School Rochester Hills, MI
- Wauwatosa East High School